Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And the winners are...

There were 45 entries to win the 5 copies of To My Senses. The author, Alexandrea Weis, was blown away by the response and offered up another 5 copies! With the help of Randomizer.org, I've chosen the 10 lucky winners:

Serena from Savvy Verse & Wit
Janel from Janel's Jumble
Carol from Carol's Notebook
Valorie from Morbid Romantic
Erika Lynn from Kiss My Book
MJ
AmandaSue
nhertel85
Christine
Diana D.

Thank you all for your quick responses to my emails! I've passed your addresses on to Alexandrea. Happy reading!


7 comments:

Serena said...

Woohoo! I won! Congrats to the other winners...looks like a great read!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again, and congratulations to the other winners.

Keyo said...

congrats to the winner!!

Anna: am glad u liked the pics.I know ur fav is pink too!! :)i can see that from ur blog !! haha..

yea, i kinda have a low tolerance for cold..and any degree when in
(-) qualifies for toooo Cold for sanity type of feeling! :)

Keyo said...

p.s i am waiting for ur list now! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations winners! This is an awesome giveaway!

Anna said...

Keyomi: I guess that was pretty obvious, the pink thing. :)

J. Kaye: I agree. Alexandrea was very generous!