After seeing Serena's post about 10 things she loves beginning with the letter W, I figured I'd give it a shot. She gave me the letter N. I'm not sure if I had a brain freeze or the letter N is too hard for me, but it took awhile.
10 Things I Love Beginning With the Letter N
1. Novels--I think this one is pretty obvious.
2. Night--I'm a night owl and do a lot of my writing when I'm the only one awake in the house.
3. Newkirk--I love Hogan's Heroes, and Newkirk (played by Richard Dawson) is my favorite character. I'm a sucker for a handsome man with a British accent.
4. New England--I lived most of my life in CT and moved to MA for my last two years of college. I know I'll move back there someday.
5. New Hampshire--My father always took us on vacation to the White Mountains when my sister and I were little. The last time I went was when The Girl was just a baby, and I thought of my dad the whole time.
6. Nefertiti--This historical fiction novel by Michelle Moran was my favorite of the books I read in 2008.
7. Noodles--I hate to admit it, but I'm a carb junkie.
8. Naps--If I don't take one at some point during the weekend, I'm grumpy. And then when I wake up on the couch with a pain in my neck or back, I'm grumpy anyway.
9. Neiman Marcus--I can't afford to shop there, but Serena and I certainly have fun browsing and making fun of some of the hideous, overpriced merchandise.
10. Nephew--My sister had a baby in October, and I finally get to meet him next month at his baptism. Living so far from family is hard, which is why I want to eventually move back north.
So there you have it. If anyone wants a letter, let me know in the comments, and I'll give you one.