Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thank You!

Missy from Missy's Book Nook has given me the Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much! I'm honored!

Serena from Savvy Verse & Wit has given me the Enchanted Blog award. Thank you so much!

Serena also gave me the Friendly Blogger award! Thanks! I really appreciate it!

I'm so bad at narrowing down my choices for these awards. I love so many blogs that it's just too hard. So if I visit your blog regularly, just know that I love your blog!

Bella from Bella is reading... has given me the You Don't Say? award for commenting on her blog. Thanks! I really enjoy reading your blog. I'm going to pass this one on to everyone who takes time out of their busy day to visit Diary of an Eccentric. I appreciate you more than you know!

17 comments:

Serena said...

ah, she went the copout route....lol JK...Glad you like them.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations, Anna! You deserve every one of those awards!

Toni said...

LOL at Serena's Comment!

Congrats... well deserved Awards!! :)

Iliana said...

Congrats on your awards and hope you are having a wonderful day!

Bella Foxx said...

Hi, just dropping by to let you know that since you are one of my top commenters I have awarded you the "You don't say award". You can pick it up at Bella is reading . . ..

I know you already know about it, this is just the official notification.

And even though you take the 'copout route(LOL)' I still love ya!

Luanne said...

Congrats Anna!

Staci said...

couldn't happen to a nicer person!! Congrats dear!

Liyana said...

Wow! Congrats on winning them, you deserve it. :D

Bookfool said...

Well, you are very friendly and enchanting and your blog is lovely. I'm laughing at Serena's comment. I haven't even acknowledged any awards in months and I feel so horrid about that, but I'm kind of booked and it's gotten hard to fit them in! Congratulations, Anna. :)

Teddy Rose said...

Congrats Anna! Well Deserved!

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats :D
Your wonderful blog sure deserves them

Teddyree said...

Congrats on all your awards - well done!

J.S. Peyton said...

Congrats on the awards! You deserve all of them.

avisannschild said...

Congrats, Anna, and have a great weekend!

Ladytink_534 said...

Congrats on all the great awards!

Nicole said...

Congrats!! Your blog is definitely one of my favorites, too!

Anna said...

Thanks everyone!

Serena: :P