Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Passing On the Love...

I'm a little behind in posting these awards, but better late then never. My blog friends sure know how to lift my spirits when times are stressful. Thanks a bunch!



Naida of the bookworm recently created the #1 Blogger Award and gave it to me and The Girl (who was so thrilled she squealed...lol). Thanks so much! You're too kind!

I have so many blogs that I love, so I'll limit myself to 10. I'm passing this award on to:

Julie of Booking Mama
Kathy of Bermudaonion's Weblog
Dar of Peeking Between the Pages
Serena of Savvy Verse & Wit
Marie of The Boston Bibliophile
Gautami of everything distils into reading
Lilly of Reading Extravaganza
S. Krishna of S. Krishna's Books
Dawn of She Is Too Fond of Books
Nymeth of things mean a lot

I also received the Heartfelt award from Wanda of A Season to Read and Iliana of bookgirl's nightstand. Thank you both so much! I really appreciate it. This award states:
Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you’re relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family & friends? You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea ~ or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt award is all about feeling warm inside. Now nominate 9 blog friends and which make you feel warm and cozy inside:
I'm passing this one on to:

Sheri of A Novel Menagerie
Janel of Janel's Jumble
Wendy of Musings of A Bookish Kitty
Kaye of Pudgy Penguin Perusals
Red lady-Bonnie of Redlady's Reading Room
Trish of Trish's Reading Nook
Luanne of A Bookworm's World
Toni of A Circle of Books
Alyce of At Home With Books



I also received the You Don't Say? award from Debbie of Wrighty's Reads and Luanne of A Bookworm's World. You are both so sweet. Thanks a bunch!

I appreciate each and every one of the comments I receive on my blog!

I'm going to pass this one on to:

Serena of Savvy Verse & Wit
Kathy of Bermudaonion's Weblog
Sandy of You've GOTTA read this!
Blodeuedd of Book girl of Mur-y-Castell
Naida of the bookworm
Dar of Peeking Between the Pages



Finally, Serena of Savvy Verse & Wit gave me the True Fairy Tale Award. Thanks so much! This award states:
The award is for the hopes that one day all your dreams will come true!! Because we all are still Cinderella's at heart!
I don't know how many I'm supposed to pass this on to, but I'm going to limit myself to 5 this time:

Wanda of A Season to Read
Staci of Life in the Thumb
Iliana of bookgirl's nightstand
Debbie of Wrighty's Reads
Ladytink of Up Close & Personal with LadyTink and The Movieholic & Bibliophile's Blog

Whew! Trying to narrow those down was exhausting. I always feel like I'm leaving someone out or not recognizing someone I should. There are so many bloggers I admire and blogs I enjoy. Does anyone else feel this way? Anyway, you all should check out these blogs if you haven't already.

26 comments:

S. Krishna said...

Wow, thank you so much! I'm really honored!

gautami tripathy said...

You got a lot of awards! Congrats!

And thanks too for passing on #1 Blogger Award!

:D

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on all your awards! You are so sweet to pass a couple of them on to me. I'm flattered.

Marie Cloutier said...

awww thank you anna! that makes my day. and congratulations on your well-deserved honors!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Congrats Anna! And I love that The Girl squealed with excitement. It doesn't get better than that. Thank you for passing the Heartfelt award. :) You are too sweet.

Teddy Rose said...

Congrats Anna! Well deserved!

Blodeuedd said...

Thank you so much :D
I always love coming by your blog and see what you are reading.

Congrats on your own well deserved awards

Alyce said...

Congratulations on all of your awards! Thanks so much for passing the Heartfelt award on to me!

ANovelMenagerie said...

I love what my award is about. Thank you so much! I really mean it! I like to think that my posts are cozy, like home! :) Hugs.

Wrighty said...

Congrats to you and The Girl for all of the awards! You are very deserving. Thank you for passing one along to me as well! I am very honored to be chosen.

I know exactly what you mean about choosing other bloggers to receive awards. I get behind posting my choices (like I am right now) and then I have several to do at once. I try to be thoughtful with my choices but I don't like to leave people out when so many are deserving. It's a great community to be a part of!

Sandy Nawrot said...

Way to go Anna, and thank you for sharing the love! I know that it is nearly impossible to recognize everyone you appreciate, but you've done an admirable job!

Julie P. said...

Thank you so much for "spreading the love." I think your blog is just terrific so it really means a lot.

Staci said...

You and the Girl received some great awards!! Yay!!

Thanks for the Fairy Tale award...You're so sweet to think of me!!

Kaye said...

Congrats on all the awards. You so deserve them. I'm honored that you chose to give me the heartfelt award. Thank you so much. Have a great week.

Luanne said...

Congratulations on all your awards Anna - you deserve each and every one! I'm honoured that you've passed on the Heartfelt award to me - thank you very much! I'm flattered.

( I had to turn on comment moderation too - idiot spammer....)

Ana S. said...

Congrats on all your awards, and thank you so much for including me! You're the sweetest :D

Serena said...

Congrats on all those great awards...fantastic...thanks for passing some on to me.

Iliana said...

Anna congrats on all of your lovely awards! So well deserved and thank you so much for sharing the blog love. I think I needed to hear that today :)

Darlene said...

Congrats on the awards-you and The Girl totally deserve them! Second thanks for my awards-I could sure use them this week. Thanks for brightening my day.

Wanda said...

Though reality often crashes around me (especially when all three children are home), I do still love to dream — thanks for the award! :)

Congratulations on your awards!

Anna said...

Thanks everyone...and you're welcome. LOL

Ladytink_534 said...

Wow! Thank you!!!

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

Congrats on your awards, Anna and The Girl!! and thanks so much for sharing! My boys are allergic to dogs, so this pup will get a lot of attention when I post him :)

Toni said...

Fantastic awards to a fantastic blog. Thanks for passing one along to me. I think you need an award for the most gracious award accepter!! Good job on this post. (It puts me to shame). Thanks again.

Literary Feline said...

Thank you so much, Anna! You made my day. :-) You definitely are deserving of all of these awards. :-)

Anna said...

Thanks again everyone! (And you're welcome) LOL (Guess I can't come up with anything more original today)