Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm Tink Approved!

LadyTink from Up Close & Personal with LadyTink and The Movieholic & Bibliophile's Blog is busy spreading the fairy dust, and I'm one of the lucky bloggers presented with this award. Thank you so much!

I must say Tinkerbell is my favorite Disney character. When my family went to Disney World a few years ago, my only souvenir was a Tinkerbell bag for my knitting. Now there's some useless information about me. LOL

Anyway, thanks, LadyTink! You made my day!


8 comments:

Staci said...

My favorite Disney character is Mickey!! Cute award!

Jo-Jo said...

What a cute award! Congratulations!

Jeannie said...

You're everyone approved, Anna. Congratulations on winning the award.

Serena said...

Congrats on also receiving this award. Tink is cute...but goofy is my favorite

Shana said...

Congrats Anna. I'm a Tinkerbell fan, too. Gotta love that attitude :)

Shana
Literarily

Darlene said...

Congrats Anna! Cute award.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations! The award is adorable.

Ladytink_534 said...

You're very welcome!!!